Seneca Lakes Family Medicine Residency Program uses the National Residency Matching Program (NRMP) to select family medicine residents. We encourage all interested and qualified candidates to apply.
To be eligible for the Seneca Lakes Family Medicine Residency Program, you'll need to meet the following criteria:
• Must have graduated from an accredited medical school
• Successfully passed USMLE Step 1 and Step 2 (CS/CK) on first attempt with score greater than 220 for international medical graduates
• U.S. allopathic students must pass USMLE Step 1 and 2 on first attempt.
• Osteopathic students can substitute USMLE by passing COMLEX 1 and 2 on first attempt
• Must have documented clinical training in the U.S.
• Applicants will not be interviewed if it has been more than 24 months since graduation from medical school or active clinical practice.
• No visas sponsored
• ERAS applications only
• Three letters of reference required
• Limited interviews available
For students interested in a rural residency, Seneca Lakes Family Medicine Residency offers many opportunities to pursue your interests.